Check the status of your application
Check your application
You can check the status of your application, by accessing the Online Services, with your student identification number (person code) and your password:
- enter your online account
- click on “Apply to a Master of Science programme (only for international and Italian candidates graduated abroad): Submit online application form, results release and enrolment”
- select the section "Master of science programme(s) selection" in the box on the left
- check the status of your application
The evaluation of international prospective students’ applications is a 2-step process. First, the applications are evaluated by the International Admissions Office; then a Committee of Professors of the relevant Department takes the final decision about the outcome of candidatures. If you are admitted, at the end of the evaluation process, you will be asked to accept (or decline) the admission online.
Request to defer your admission
If you have been admitted to a Laurea Magistrale programme on the first semester but you are not able to join Politecnico di Milano for any reason, you can ask to defer your admission to the second semester of the same academic year. It is possible to defer your admission within the same academic year only.
The request of defer must be sent through the message system on your profile, upon payment of a non-refundable administrative fee of 160 € (one hundred sixty euro). Instructions for the payment are available on your profile. Students admitted to the first semester 2018 can send their request of defer starting from July 2018.
Please note that:
- The possibility of deferring is subject to the availability of seats.
- Students admitted to Digital and Interaction Design can defer their admission only if they complete the single courses Basics of Interaction Design, Hardware & Software Technologies for Design, UX-Design offered in the first semester; students admitted to Design & Engineering can defer their admission only if they complete the courses Product Development Studio; I.C. Materials for Design offered in the first semester.