The Master of European Design (MEDes) is a unique network of 6 leading European design schools. During the five year programme (3+2), students are integrated into three design education systems and join a strong international community. This diverse experiences provide them with different approaches to design, multi-national perspectives and sensitivity to cultural differences.
Each Institution participating in the MEDes network offers a complete degree programme, and the MEDes experience is recorded in the Diploma Supplement. The Master degree with the MEDes specialization includes two years abroad in two different Partner Institutions, in addition to the major studies at the home institution. During their stay abroad the curricular contents follow the programmes of the partner schools.
The studies abroad are either in English or in the respective local language.
The members of the MEDes programme are:
- GSA - Glasgow School of Art (Glasgow, Scotland)
- KISD - Köln International School of Design (Cologne, Germany)
- UIAH - University of Art and Design Helsinki (Helsinki, Finland)
- Politecnico di Milano (Milano, Italy)
- Les Ateliers/ENSCI (Paris, France)
- Konstfack - University College of Arts Crafts and Design (Stockholm, Sweden)