- Next Session: 11-18 November 2017
- Arrival Time: Saturday 11th, at 15.00 Meeting point at Piazza Leonardo 32, Milano
- Departure Time: Saturday morning, November 18th
Athens courses for November 2017 session:
- POLI09_bis Modernity and Critic Modernity and Warm modernity. Architectural Concept and landscape icon - Prof. Maddalena D'alfonso
- POLI12 Modern Interior Architecture: case studies and historiography - Prof. Gennaro Postiglione and Prof. Francesca Lanz
- POLI19 Milan, the unexpected green-growing city. 4th edition - Prof. Luca Maria Francesco Fabris
- POLI34 Where interior design meets Fashion. Italian Style, Prof. Marta Conconi and Prof. Alessandra Pandolfi
- POLI35 Farm 4.0: Technologies for smart agricolture - Prof. Giambattista Gruosso and Prof. Luca Bascetta
More detailed info about courses and European Dimension Activities will be published later on.
Living and travel expenses are to be covered by students. Lunches are offered by POLIMI. The estimated average expenses for accommodation, food, cultural activities and local transportation is 400 Euros.
Public transportation system website:
How to apply
Instructions on how to apply and detailed courses' description is available at: